Andrelli String Quartet consists of four experienced, professional players. The awards we’ve won over the years covers our professionalism and stress free customer service making us the go-to group for wedding clients and corporate customers alike. The quartet line up is two violins, viola and cello and the players bring different strengths and experiences to the group – all classically trained but also with backgrounds in rock, jazz and folk.
We write our own musical arrangements and use each instrument to the full with varied bass lines, subtle harmonies and melodies. Our playlist is kept modern as we are constantly updating it. This keeps our playing fresh and gives you the widest choice of pieces. If there’s a piece of music you’d like which isn’t on our current list why not take advantage of our free arrangement service?
Our Music includes
- Pop (Oasis, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Taylor Swift, Muse, Madness, Beyonce, Elton John and lots more)
- Film and TV Themes such as Bridgerton, Game of Thrones, loads of Disney, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park.
- Classical including Pachelbel’s Canon in D, Arrival of the Queen of Sheba, Air on a G String, Traditional Wedding March, Elgar, Mozart and Debussy
- Favourites such as Fly Me To the Moon, Can’t Help Falling in Love with You, Stand By Me and Say a Little Prayer
- Bollywood featuring Jai Ho, Tujhe Dekha To Ye jana Sanam and Tera Hone Laga Loon
- Many More including Eva Cassidy, Guns n’ Roses, Beatles and Folk.
The ‘Andrelli’ Extra
You can be confident in booking the Andrelli String Quartet. We’ll turn up 30 minutes ahead of our start time so we’re all set up and ready to play for your guests. Our flexibility and experience means we’ll adapt quickly to any last minute changes to your event. Our playing can cover any little disasters such as forgotten boquets or a speaker’s late arrival.
Don’t just take our word for it. We have amazing reviews and are delighted that for over a decade our clients have taken the time to get in touch with their feedback.
We are partners with